2022年1月10日月曜日

PoupeeGirl❗❗❗❗❗❗

Omg

OMG!!!!

Finally I did it, I downloaded the Bentwee PoupeeGirl!!!
I remember Tsuki told me about it long ago but it looked like it was impossible to get in, but recently, Noy tried and she got the invitation code!!!
So mayu & I also tried and we got it and today I FINALLY had time for it ~

That's my first day pupe!

Bought the essentials ww

It's basically a web game that can only work on a 'laptop, but I downloaded this app called 'Puffin and I'm able to have some of the features there
But the shop doesn't work there so I gotta use the laptop

This is the most 懐かしい thing ever
E V E R

I need to snap her every day to get ribbons(´;ω;`) I used to be SO OBSESSED 
living my best 2008 life over here guys✋🏼( TДT)

If u want to play too use this link!
 https://www.bentewee.com/usernew/afb4409f-1cfd-491c-f376-49e831a9e127

I'm so excited!!!

Gonna go take a shower now and go to sleep
See u tomorrow!

ぴよ☆彡

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿