2022年1月10日月曜日

12月のGETS🛍❆

Better late then never: here's some of my past month's shopping!(‘∀‘ )w

So first of all, December gal mags! Last ones of the year(゚ω゚)

Also some cute acce
Mostly phone straps☆


Also, I got 2 Tralala dresses that I really wanted!
I planned to wear the tarquise one on new years but I didn't wear anything fancy in the end w

The pink ベロア one was in my wishlist for so long!

I love the kirakira tag(。-ω-)☆☆

Also- 2 volume skirts
I like wearing those mostly on winter 

And some LDS shopping ofc!
That bagggg

....

How cute??

けど
They're so uncomfortable ( TДT) I suffered with them!!サゲ⤵️

I have many things still on my winter wishlist ~ but living from paycheck to paycheck www
I'm really trying not to spend too much

I slept for 3 hourssss

Again.

But yesterday's live was really fun!

I'm now having coffee waiting for the store to open w

I'll talk to u later!

じゃーね!
Have a good day!🍀

1 件のコメント:

  1. Look at all these adorable goodies!!! I remember fluffy accessories. They're so cute and actually easy to make! I'm also in love with all those clothing items *o* I can't wait to have a little spending money to get some cute things~!
    きーりん♡
    kiringalblog.com

    返信削除