2022年1月5日水曜日

Ball dress exhibition👗

おはよー💫

Here's some photos from yesterday's exhibition!

It's a dress exhibition about ball dresses!


Everything was made by Israeli designers 

This one is made of tissue paper!!!

Booba macho😍😍







20s🍸

Comfy w


.optic fiber Cinderella dress(°∀°)

キラキラ💫


Some 3d printed shoes!

I want those 

Sweet hats!

I love it ww


It was really cool and really interesting! I'm so glad they took us there!

I have to go now but I'll blog again today, I'm meeting mayu & not at Dizisen(^ω^)

またね!

3 件のコメント:

  1. This exhibition is FANTASTIC *0* I'm in love with the optic fiber dress I swear T_T <3 your co*de is perfection as always <3

    返信削除
  2. I absolutely adore fashion exhibits. Reminds me of when I went to the fashion schools back in NYC. They featured all the students' works and they were all so amazing like this! I love that they include 3D print shoes now!
    きーりん♡
    kiringalblog.com

    返信削除