2022年1月19日水曜日

A little treat☆

Today was a really hard day at work
So I treat myself with something small at Laline♡

There is a big sale there so I entered and I bought lip scrub and face scrub

Today's co*de with my new jeans and hat~ 
Knit...bezalel market
Pants...BMB
Coat & scarf...no brand
Shoes...Dizisen

I now understand the fuss about the gilfy hats!
They're all over the magazines and in every color too!
I bought pink & black and now I want more

This reminds me that I neve did the pompom hat ranking, I should ww

Also here's today's pupe

There's a new shop that opened with nordic print items
So perfect!!
I bought the top, the earmuffs & some shoes that Maipu would wear w
But I'll wear them with something else tomorrow 

I just got home so I'll go eat something!

👋😃ね

2 件のコメント:

  1. Aaaah that hat looks so cosy and warm!!

    返信削除
  2. I have become obsessed with this style of hat because of you XD I hope to find more for Amekaji style soon!
    Omg your pupe is so cute!!!! I love the earmuffs!
    きーりん♡
    kiringalblog.com

    返信削除