2020年12月18日金曜日

Georgiekajis of the week~



I need to get ready for work soon, Just one more shift before weekend
It's so cold I don't wanna get out of my pajama

I thought I'd make a Georgiekajis post from the last week cause there are already a lot:P
If you follow me on Instagram you probably saw most of them on my stories, But sometimes I forget to post them lol so here they are~


Tshirt...Castro
Dress...Bershka
Tights...from Japan
Shoes...Zara
Bag...off brand
Hat...off brand
Accessories...Aliexpress

Point of fashion~ Black & Yellow




Tshirt...Uniqlo
Cardigan...Allenby street
Pants...Cocolulu
Shoes...off brand
Hat...DonDon Down
Shushu....TOPTEN
Necklace...AKP

Point of fashion~ The Beatles!





Hoodie...FOREVER21 (?)
Skirt...Spiga
Shoes...ZARA
Bag...Anap
Accessories...central station tlv

Point of fashion~ Shoop with no Shoop itemsXD



Sweatshirt...FOREVER21
Overalls...Kinji
Shoes...Primark
Pin...SBY
Necklace...TOPTEN

Point of fashion~ Milky Mickey


Sweatshirt...a present from mom
Overalls...Renuar
Rain boots...Crocs
Bag...LDS
Earrings...ParisKids

Point of fashion~ Mokomoko Minnie



I really hope it's not rainingT_T
Yesterday it was crazy, It was raining the whole day!!!


Well, I should really get ready now so I'll see you in my next post!
Let me know which Georgiekaji was your favorite:D


Love,

GeorgiePiyo

6 件のコメント:

  1. your casual outfits always look so cute and well put together!! the matching accessories you add to them are always PERFECT <333

    返信削除
  2. These outfits are soo cute *-*

    返信削除
  3. Your outfits are always goals♥

    返信削除