2021年4月15日木曜日

花火🎆



Happy Birthday Israel!

Today my country is celebrating 73 years of independence!
In Israel, We have a memorial day for the soldiers that lost their life while serving in IDF and for the victims of terror attacks, Then in the evening of this day we celebrate our independence day.
The tradition is having a lot of fireworks to celebrate! 
So last night Hatuli and me went on a date to see the fireworks in Tel Aviv~ 

Wearing white to celebrate!

HimeRock :D
Dress...
Jacket...Mango
Shoes...Zara


I really thought we wouldn't make it cause we left home super late, I worked yesterday morning and the shift was crazy and I was soooo tired I fell asleep in the afternoon when I got home and only woke up at like 19:30 T_T But then Hatul suggested we'll take a scooter~


We only took a scooter together once before and I was a little scared but in the end it was such a big part of the whole night and it was so fun!



And we made it!!! The moment we arrived to Rabin square the fireworks started! 




I was so happyT_________T

Then we went to eat at Mcdo

Makeup photo

Irl I was looking like this tho cause my eye kept leaking and my lashes didn't stay on like they are supposed to w but that's ok



Just walking around tlv before going back home


Then we took a scooter again and took the long way back home cause we had fun just driving!

 
We also listened to yu on the way back and it was literally the prefect momentT_T

HANABI \ Ayumi Hamasaki

ByeBye Tel Aviv see you again soon!


I had a great time with my Hatul!

I was really tired and thought I will sleep late today but I woke up like 2.5 hours before my alarm clock w so I thought I'll blog cause didn't have time at all this week!

Well, I wish you all a lovely day and I wish Israel a happy birthday! 


GeorgiePiyo

12 件のコメント:

  1. i’m glad you had such a great time! actually, i’m really jealous! we don’t have scooters like that here, it seems like a lot of fun₍ᐢ⑅•ᴗ•⑅ᐢ₎♡
    your code is 100% perfection as always.ᐟ.ᐟ

    返信削除
    返信
    1. thank you my loveT_T<3333
      Those scooter is so cool but there's no way I'll dare riding by myself!XD

      削除
  2. I love your hime rock looks...obviously haha. driving with the scooter sounds a lot of fun <3

    返信削除
    返信
    1. haha obviously!XD Thank you as always<33333333333

      削除
  3. Ur himerock code gives me life and so much inspo!! I’m glad u guys had a good time ^.^

    返信削除
  4. I love the hime rock coord <3 wow the scooter looks so fun, wish we had it here!

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Thank yoooooou<333333
      I really didn't think it's something that is happening only in Israel!! I wonder where else cause there is no way we're the only place with electric scooters for rent!

      削除
  5. I stg you're my favourite #bakappuru lol 💖💖
    That Ayu song is perfect, perfect matching with the fireworks scenery heheh

    返信削除
    返信
    1. omg best compliment wwwwww<3333
      And yes this song was in my head all evening and we listened to it on the way back too^_^

      削除
  6. You guys are too precious. Also happy independence day! So glad you could spend it together! Love the photos~ Very much like Nana for some reason♥

    返信削除
    返信
    1. waaaa thank you so much cutieT_T<3

      And yes I just love city view at night so much! It always reminds me of my first time in TokyoT_T That in my head is also somehow connected to Nana w

      削除