2021年4月22日木曜日

Popteen 3\2007 p.2


So this is so long after I was supposed to do it w
But! 
I wanted to share with you the rest of my Popteen 3\2007 review! I won't say too much about it cause I don't have a lot of time and still I wanna post it already to get it out of the way lol cause the is the 4 issue to review and so many trends to talk about this month and the month is almost over!!!
So please excuse me for dropping photos if anyone wants to have a specific article here to be reviewed properly please let me know!

So here is part one if you missed it!


Next we have another article about being a princess w
Tsu chan had lots of different style and one of them was the urban casual princess



They specified some himekaji elements that are trendy like high waist, Liz Lisa, Round toe shoes pumps and puffy sleeves~


Then there is some makeup and nails himekaji style


Close up on the nails!

and some accessories~ super elegant and cute!

Then we have the JK pages!


I love this


How cute is Nana channnnnnnnn


I absolutely love the socks it's really cute and boyish!


Some UmeTsuba time






A random cute outfit

Another one

Then there was an article about the gals that came back from a vacation and all the stuff they got! I thought I took ,ore pics of this but I guess I didn't so again if you want to see more of this let me know!


Lizzie that one is for you!


Behind the scenes


And that's it for this issue!
I'm gonna try to review the next one and let you know about some 2007 spring trends:D

Bye Bye for now!!

GeorgiePiyo

3 件のコメント:

  1. Ahhhh, the himekaji outfits and the two random outfits are so cute, especially the black one with little polka dots! I love that you share these. I hope I'll have some of these magazines myself in the future, I love having gyaru inspiration!

    返信削除
  2. Woooow! This is like a transformation issue! Still loving what I'm seeing so far! Can't wait for the next one~

    返信削除
  3. AAAAAH KITTY-CHAAAAAAN! *3* <333333
    Thank you so much for sharing these scans !I love the idea of the urban casual princess, which Tsu-chan just does so so well! And the lil' snapshot of the nails omg!

    返信削除