2021年5月11日火曜日

 

Israel is under attack 
Over 500 missiles were shot since last night and there are 3 Israeli women that have died 

Today I met Mayu & Noy at Dizisen and when we were about to go home there was an alarm and we all had to go to the parking lot
We heard a lot of booming a d then after 10 minutes another siren and just now I'm omw home in the bus
A lot of ambulances and panic on the roads

I'm worried about my loved ones more then anything 
Refreshing the news every few minutes 

Pray for us

5 件のコメント:

  1. Praying for you all ♥ Please stay safe. Every of you and your families.

    返信削除
  2. Praying for your safety... I hope everything goes well. Stay safe </3

    返信削除
  3. Stay safe piyo!! We love you so much ♡

    返信削除
  4. Stay safe piyo!! We love you so much ♡

    返信削除
  5. Stay safe piyo!! We love you so much ♡

    返信削除