2021年5月15日土曜日

Comfort food🍨

Hatul came home from work and he bought us some ice cream at Golda to make this day a little less shitty


Never tried ice cream with hot sauce before and I gotta say it's really good

 Also this was super yummy

I've been packing all day cause we're supposed to move next week
But it was really hard with what happened today and what's going on in general.. I'm very distracted(∋_∈)

But now that Hatul is here it's a little better(i_i)\(^_^)

Even if he already fell asleep on the couch 

Tomorrow is Shavuot which is my favorite holiday, I guess it won't be so great this year, but I'm hoping we can still celebrate and that no one will get hurt anymore
I wish this war will end

Praying for peace 🙏 even if it's never going to happen 

5 件のコメント:

  1. At least you enjoyed the ice cream ♥ I am watching news everyday and I feel such a sorrow about what's happening over there :( Be careful & take care! ~

    返信削除
  2. Wishing for better days, please stay safe ♥

    返信削除
  3. That ice cream looks so good! It was a nice thought from him :D I wish it will ends soon... I hope for quiet and peace for you all. Stay strong and safe 🙏

    返信削除
  4. Stay safe darling! We have been thinking of you <3

    返信削除
  5. Thank you for constantly checking in. Sending all my love and best wishes for peace!

    返信削除