2021年10月10日日曜日

Georgiekaji Album🐤

Hi♡

Wanted to thank u all for being so kind
I got a lot of sweet messages and comments and they really made my day brighter 
It has been really tough lately but I need to keep in mind that Tutti is now not suffering, and she will always be in my heart💗
So again big thank you, ily sm!

•••🌼•••🌼•••🌼•••

Since I became kinda lazy with posting plus everything that happened, I skipped many posts and I have lots of outfits I never posted!
At least I remember to take pics w

So I've been wearing a lot of boyish amekaji/spo style lately cause pants r so comfy
Here are at least some of the Georgiekajis of recent weeks

Tank top...Beegood
Pants...Cocolulu
Shoes...Vans 
bag...Cher
Belt...shien
Accessories...TOPTEN, Off brand

🌼

Tshirt...Beegood
Pants...BMB
Sneakers...Nike
Bag...Topshop
Accessories...TOPTEN



🌼

Top...off brand
Pants...shein
Shoes...primark
Bag...W❤C
Necklace...Aliexpress 
Belt...shein


🌼

Tshirt...Dizisen
Inner...second hand
Shorts...Buzz Spunky
Shoes...Nike
Watch...W❤C
Bracelet...SweetHeartYun
🌼

Top...Rodeo Crowns
Overall...TwentyFourSeven
Shoes...shein
Bag...a present
Earrings...Raspberry cute&groovy

🌼

Tshirt...Beegood
Pants...Cocolulu
Belt...$ store
Shoes...Vans
Bag...Roxy
Watch...W❤C


ケツルル!
And this tshirt I bought when I was 14 w

Same weekend same code different tee
Tshirt from Wanboo♡

That's it for now!
Hatul is away for a photoshoot(´;ω;`)⤵️サゲ
So that means I'll be alone tonight, 
I have to make dinner and all by myself (;_;)

Gotta go now~ バイキー💜

1 件のコメント:

  1. Glad to know you're feeling a little better! And you're 100% right. Everything will be okay. Just take it one step at a time. And if you ever need to talk, I'm always here! You know my socials <3
    (Also thank you again for my gal name! I am using it everywhere now XD )
    きーりん♡
    bunnycraftydreamblog.com

    返信削除