2022年1月6日木曜日

AkiPoYo☆★☆

Yesterday I met with Mayu & Noy at Dizisen after work!

We did purikura
 


Then we went to find a falafel place but they were all closed

We did find a new second hand shop that was really cute



Noy got a dress w


The owner was really cool and we talked to her for a while(^ω^) then she gave us rings as a present!
I chose this small crowns ring for my pinky!

We couldn't find falafel so we ate pasta w

Then we went back to Dizisen and sat at SoBing as usual 
I brought this month's R!

Matcha milk💚

My cute gals(´- `*)♡

Looking through the magazine crying over all the inspo

I wanna be Maipu

Mayu telling me she loves my style in a dramatic gesture 

Me being too embarrassed

Also yesterday's outfit was actually inspired by that outfit

I had lots of fun! I'm glad I had a day off today cause I wasn't stressed about going home too late and I could stay longer(゚ω゚)



Can't wait for the next meet!!

じゃ、

1 件のコメント:

  1. Wahhhh this post was like an episode of Super Gals!!! I love it! You're all so cute ♥
    きーりん♡
    kiringalblog.com

    返信削除