2022年5月11日水曜日

バーガー🍔

おーはー

I feel like I was at work for 2 days straight 
This was intense 
(´;ω;`)

とにかく今日の私服

Tshirt...Junk Food
Skirt...second hand
Belt...shein
Pumps...shein
Watch...W♡C

Shushu...SweetHeart Yun

Kuma necklace from aliexpress 

I wore this skirt twice this week sorry not sorry

Yesterday after work, we finished at something like 19:00 after we started at 6:30, Masha took me to this amazing vegan burger place called Rainbow that is really close to Dizisen 

Took the cheeseburger by her recommendation and it was💋👌🏽
Perfect!!!
I have to go back there again
Also it was really nice to chat we literally had NO TIME since I got back from Rome to catch up

Today is the meeting of the models of the Jfashion show of our event next week! Very excited 
Also I haven't seen Mayu & Noy in ages (I feel w)

I'll blog later today! Have a great day(゚ω゚)☆

1 件のコメント: