2023年1月12日木曜日

Last meet~

Yesterday I met the gals but I still haven't posted about last week w

So I met the gals last week after work as usual 

コーデ
Dress...Off brand 
Vest...mercari 
Shoes...Alix
Hat...local shop
Bag...Alix

I wore some of my new mokomoko/boa items I got(゚ω゚)★

The shorts are from Spiga♡

Kuma bagggg

We met and when we sat at SoBing I gave Mayu her long overdue birthday present w

Barbie tshirt & Pink roomwear set(*・ω・)


抹茶ミルク

We looked at the new Popteen and there were many inspiring looks there(´ω`)
 Nana chan & Jun chan are so cute!!! I love all the mokomoko & the winter surf♡

A lot of Tsu channnn

Fixing makeup before taking pics






It was super fun as always and yesterday was really fun too!
I'll blog about it soon(^o^ゞ

Wishing you all a great day!
バイキー♡

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿