2024年2月1日木曜日

(。-ω-)

 it's my day off!

and u know why?

I have a hairsalon appointment (゚ω゚)

omw rn


today's co*de


it's so cold these last couple of days(´Д`)


Shirt...Second hand
Jacket...Spiga
Pants...Sword Fish
Belt...Dosch
Boots...Shein
Bag...Zara
Hat...Gilfy

also long time since I was wearing my Tsu Chan necklace(*・ω・)


just natural makeup today
I'm was way too tired to get up to do gal make today



I went to sleep really late cause I was at Noichi's
we celebrated Benmont's bday!





Proud mom




So what about that haircolor???

as I already said in one of my previous posts, I've decided to stop bleaching 
meaning 
I'll have to get a darker hair(´Д`)

it's scary, but I'm actually a little bit excited about the change!
I have pink hair for already 2 years
and I've been a high tone gal for so long
I don't know how to go dark wwww
but actually 
it might not be that dark

we'll see(゚ω゚)

I might be a few minutes late cause of my bus (as always)
and I'll try posting RT from the hair salon!

bye for now♡ and wish me luck!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿