2021年10月12日火曜日

散歩🌇

It's officially fall🍂

 It rained today and even tho I didn't see it, I can smell it now
The weather is so nice!

I don't like winter at all, but I do like fall a lot♡🍁

I got the 3rd vaccine 2 days ago
And after I was done I decided to walk home and explore my city~ cause the weather was so lovely and also it was the time just before sunset and I love walking in the streets at on that time(。・ω・。)

I found some really cute places so close to home
I love the city I live in very much♡

Tomorrow I have a date with Hatul and I think I'll take him to the cute cafe I found!

I'm now omw home from an evening shift

Oh and look I forgot to show u!

I got cute retro style stickers from Aliexpress so I put them on my coffee & sugar jars!

あれ?(゚ω゚)
I just got off the bus and it's all wet outside! I guess it rained very recently! 

とりあえず
I'm going home w

I'll see u tomorrow!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿