2021年10月18日月曜日

Make gets!

よー★
 

何してるン??

I'm at work taking a break 
After work I'm going to the post office to pick an important package ( 〃▽〃)

Today's co~de
Top...Gal fit
Pants...L.A girl
Cardigan...second hand
Shoes...ACDC Rag
Bag...Shein

Points☆☆☆



I did some makeup shopping lately ~
I needed my usual products but also got some lashes I've never tried and cream eyeshadows cause for winter I find it perfect!

GeTs💫

Those are my usual products that I was running out of
Calypso magic concealer - salmon beige 
Canmake nose powder- natural
Heavy rotation eyebrows mascara- 03 Ash brown
Elizabeth bibi eyebrow pencil 6 light brown

For lashes I bought my usual diamond lash gorgeous eye

But also 2 new kinds that looked cute(。・ω・。) Piyo wanna try!

The best part of my makeup shopping is those Diamond Beauty cream eyeshadows!
The cream blush is also cute but I'm gonna wear it with something ott and not on a daily basis w
How cute???
I wish I had the green one in summer
But still gonna use it
Cause actually cream eyeshadows are better for cold weather 
Since I have very dry skin, I try to use less powdery makeup on winter cause my face gets even dryer 

I tried the orange one today 


It's so shimmery and soft♡ tomorrow I'll try the pink one!
And I really wanna use it with full make

See u later! 

バイキー♡


4 件のコメント:

  1. this is such a cute makeup haul!!! those cream eyeshadows look gorgeous, excited to see you try out the blush and lashes! ♡

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Thank you my cutie(♡・ω・)
      I can't wait to try them as well! Tomorrow I'm doing full make and I'll try the ones in yellow package I think!

      削除
  2. Is the shipping from SBY affordable???DL lashes are so hard to find on ebay now

    Last month I found Gorgeous eye through a local seller on Shopee but for some unknown reason it was confiscated by the mail office ಥ_ಥ

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Oooh I didn't order from sby forreal it's just the bag(´;ω;`)
      I bought it all from mercari! U can find brand new makeup there too!

      And omg?? This sounds so annoying!!!(`ロ´;)

      削除