2021年10月4日月曜日

T-shirts★☆


I'm so tied (-.-) slept a little more then 5 hours I really hope I'll have time to get coffee before work

 I wanted to show u my new tshirts!

I got 2 and tbh I wanna get some more it's fun that I have a super casual option for my every day coords~

First one!
Ofc as a big Popteen fan I HAD to get this one
Cause also
Can u guess it

It's Tsu chan (♡TДT)~~~~

I love this collaboooo

Second one is this ADORABLE hippie style BMB tee(ノ≧▽≦)V

It's so comfy and oversized 
I have like 5 different coords I wanna do with it w

Also 
Here is today's co*de featuring my worn out mickey tshirt from uniqlo w


Pants r cocolulu ~

I'll see u later 
Have a lovely day!

2 件のコメント:

  1. Love those pants and all the t-shirts, especially the hippie shirt! I have always been a fan of 60s / hippie design.

    返信削除
  2. OMG AAAAAH THAT TSHIRT!!!!!! I've had it on my wishlist but didn't get it in the end ;;

    返信削除