2021年10月19日火曜日

New phone!★

ょ 
🐥


Yesterday I got my new phone!

It's a Samsung C3520★

I got it from Aliexpress last month and I was dying to get itttt 
Yesterday it finally arrived and I couldn't even wait I opened it right away before I got home

Ofc it needed to be charged but I had to see it w

When I got home I did some decoden~
My dejicame needed an imechen asap and finally I did it!


Blue💙

As for my deco choice on my new phone, I didn't want to much deco cause I feel like a princess phone match my vibe only on certain days, but I still wanted something kakkoii × kawaii and 3d w

じゃーじゃーん!

どう??

Like Andy kindly said, it reflects my personality ww all pink and kakkoii but it says men's egg♂っw
( 〃▽〃)♡♡I'm so happy with it!

I need more straps tho

I decorated a little inside as well☆

And ofc Ayu decome as wallpaper~~ and it's done!

I like that one is pink and one is blue~ キキララ★☆w

I wanna add small stones here and there on the dejicame but basically it's done~⁹

🎀

I bought this flip phone mostly for aesthetics and for it's low quality camera (笑) 
I wanted one for years and I have many old phones that don't work, and I always dreamed to have one that is working 
But docomo was too expansive for this purpose
Lately I've seen the British bitch mafia (w) use spink Motorola to take low quality pics and it pushed me to buy a phone!
Especially after I talked about it so aliexpress suggested it to me www

If anyone needs a link, please let me know!💗🐥


Gonna post more photos from it in my next post!


9 件のコメント:

  1. Omgg that’s so cute!! I love it so much you did an awesome job decorating it \(//∇//)\ I’d love to have the link to buy one aswell pls !!

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Thank u my cutie (^ω^)

      I just blogged about it and shared a link!

      削除
  2. OMGGG I love your new phone! And the deco! Makes me want to take more low quality pictures with my old DoCoMo *_*

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Ooooooohhh which docomo do u haveeee(;´д`)♡♡ such a dream!

      削除
    2. I got a few months ago the iconic Fujitsu F-06D Girls via Amazon JP! I found a super offer and I couldn't resist buying it <33

      削除
  3. OMGGGG aah I love love love it! And I love how you deco;d it as well. Pretty please can I have the link to this? *3*

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Thank youuuu(^。^)y-~♡♡♡

      Just made a new post with the link!

      削除
  4. The need for flip phone has never been so strong! Absolutely love the deco you did~ I could never get that one phone either...it's always overpriced, missing pieces/may not work or sold out ;_;
    きーりん♡
    bunnycraftydreamblog.com

    返信削除
  5. Omg this is amazing!!! All in all, I was considering getting a Samsung Z flip for the nostalgia but im wary of the touch screen lmao, will it break? o.o I don't wanna risk it lol xD
    I need to ask, where did you get those egg stickers? *-*

    返信削除