2021年10月22日金曜日

秋メイク~natural lashes♡

こんばんわんわん🐶

Wanted to tell u about my make from this week~

Tried something a little different 
As I went for more natural and hippie co*de I wanted light natural make as well which was the perfect opportunity to try my new lashes!

Sugar veil natucutie eye(。-ω-)

They said to have funwari curl and some brown mix in them~ the brown is mixed in the outer corner so the effect is not very enlarging or dolly but actually more natural like promised 

I also used my new diamond beauty cream eyeshadow again (orange gold)

I loooove the lashes!!!!
I was afraid they will look too natural and not viable but the length and curl actually shows, but in a very soft way(゚ω゚)

Also completed the look with orange blush & apricot lipstick♡

I usually hate how my make comes out when I do it after work but this time besides my tired base make I was very pleased with it
Definitely gonna repeat this makeup again I feel like it's perfect for fall🍁

Gonna go take a shower なう~


ぴよ子🐥

2 件のコメント:

  1. I never saw those lashes before! Your whole look looks absolutely amazing!
    きーりん♡
    bunnycraftydreamblog.com

    返信削除
    返信
    1. I think they were sold in donki!^^
      Thank u cutieee♡♡♡

      削除