2021年10月25日月曜日

Fall outfits in the making

Help
 


The weather is getting colder + I got new inspo + my room was indescribable 
So I had to make some new outfits 

I wouldn't say all done but at least some is done

The giant shelf is for outfit~ I fold them together so I can quickly choose what to wear

Ofc when I say quickly it means QUICKER w it still takes me time to find what I wanna wear out of those

I'm meeting Noy at Dizisen and I need to pick an outfit soon cause I gotta get readyyyyy
But I can't choose

See?

What's the point w

8 件のコメント:

  1. I appreciate the effort and dedication you put into coordinating and organizing so many outfits! Impressive!

    返信削除
    返信
    1. It's my hobby(・∀・) and my job, kinda~
      But most of all it helps with time arrangement(((・・;)

      削除
  2. WOW! Just that section alone is a dream wish! I love gal too much ;o;
    きーりん♡
    bunnycraftydreamblog.com

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Loving gal is literally the hardest financially ww it always feels like u don't have enough!!!

      削除
  3. I wish I had more energy to be as dedicated and efficient! Thanks for sharing a piece of that mastermind of yours for coords♥ Can't wait to see your winter looks!

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Aaah thank u sm(*´ー`*)♡♡ I wish I wasn't so messy tho(;_;)

      削除
  4. OMG, awesome how well organized you have everything! I wish I had the same energy to do the same with mine... xD your closet is a dream! *__*

    返信削除
    返信
    1. But it gets so messy after a few dayssss( 。゚Д゚。)💦

      削除