2021年10月13日水曜日

てちてちっぽい🐧

Yes I have copied Suzu's look

And I'm not sorry
Dress...Laguna Moon
Sneakers...Vand
Bag...Korilakkuma
Watch...W❤C

POINT🐧

I also wanted to wear my Mickey necklace but I couldn't find it(;_;)

Tomorrow is the Akipoyo second hand event!!
I'm very excited(゚ω゚)

Noy designed it(・∀・)
I'm have like 45677567 clothes for sale, at least half of them I'm selling for 10 nis cause I have to get rid of stuffffff asap

Also I'm selling a lot of brands and what's left will be for sale on my Instagram (*・ω・)

I'm really excited to see ppl from the Israeli Jfashion comm!
We didn't have an event dedicated to Jfashion for so long!!!!
That's why we decided to organize this and I hope to even see more gals tomorrow??(*´ー`*)

I have so many things to do today and I still don't know what I'm wearing!!!!!
I don't even know what style I wanna go for...
🆘🆘🆘

I might post outfit options so I can get help in choosing ww

See u later!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿