2021年10月19日火曜日

Oldschool phone links!★

Hi hi! It's Piyo again(・e・)


So I saw many people are interested in flip phones and many have asked me for the link to my flip phone from Aliexpress ^^ so I thought I'll do a post with some links that I found!
(^з^)-☆

Important notice⚠️
The only phone I tried is the Samsung C3520! But I would like to try others in the future ^^
I'm only sharing links I have found for good prices BUT there might be better sellers so be sure to check all reviews and ranking before u purchase ^^

Here we go!

Flip phones


The one I got!
I still don't have a sim card so can't review 100% but it's super cute, it has internet once u put in the sim card and u can basically use it as any phone, rn I'm using bluetooth to transfer images from it to my smartphone and the other way around, CHO→simple!
The camera is low quality ofc but isn't that what we're here for? w
It doesn't have flash but I think some phones here do so if it's important to u check it out!

The reason I chose this one other then the price is the similarity to japanese phones and a lot of deco space!
I'm so happy with it!
(^ω^)


In this link u can only get the blue one but it comes in many colors and ofc pink~
That's the one I was considering if I should get while I was choosing a flip phone~ it's so cute!
I love the blue color sm and the lights on the cover showing the time! U can also change it to be an animal or heart if I understood correctly! How cute??
I didn't buy it in the end cause it was more expansive

I found another seller that has the pink one!


This one would be super cute to deco!
If you're into oldschool like very early 2000s I think this one is perfect cause of the little screen☆


What else do I need to say about this iconic phone???
Bimbo gals this one's for u

Slide phones

I realllyyyy want a white slide phone. I couldn't find one but look what I did found w


The purple one looks so so cute & cool@
The screen looks big and I just really like the design in general 
This looks like the slide version on my phone, but it's nokia
It's actually really really cute I love slide phones it's so cool imo and I'm now reading yumachi & aina's blogs and they both have slide phones and it makes me want one w

That's it!
I'm sure there r cute ones out there that I didn't see but those r options that I really liked ~♡

Which one is your favorite??
Are u gonna get one? Let me know which one😍😍👌🏽

2 件のコメント:

  1. I love how gal went from "girls who wear the latest trends" to "girls who wear the OLDEST trends" 😂 I have a non functional knockoff white and pink Nokia but I really want a flip phone to take pictures with. I have a feeling that makeup looks always better in low quality pics lmao

    返信削除
  2. Bless you for this post~!!! thank you so much!!!
    きーりん♡
    bunnycraftydreamblog.com

    返信削除