2021年10月24日日曜日

FRUiTS

 


I finished at my doctor early and had like 1.5 hours till work so I'm having coffee near Dizisen

I brought a book with me

I knew I might have time to kill and actually I kinda wanted to look at this book all weekend 

lately I've bee  feeling pretty nostalgic and as part of it I miss the oldschool Harajuku fashion w
I miss 90s fruits 
I literally grew up on this book, I owe it so much
It was THE thing that started my love for Jfashion, u can say

I feel like I might wanna do some outfits inspired by it this winter, so I was looking for inspo

Ofc I have to mention the girl that I loved the most, she was my absolute goal

The one with bleached hair
She's so cuteeee the hair the style the charisma 
She's everything I wanted to be we

I'll post my favorite looks on my Instagram story later!

Now back to the book!

バイキー♡


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿