2021年10月24日日曜日

おはピょ..
 


Yesterday's co*de:

Dress...second hand
Cardigan...second hand
Shoes...Nike
Bag & watch...W❤C

I just wanted to mention once again how much I love Diamond Beauty cream eyeshadow 

U need to use so little of it to be so glittery! The orange gold one is the perfect eye make for daily makeup

This weekend I was working on Friday then I went home and slept till 23:00 (!)
I was so tired(;_;)
Then I woke up and did some stuff around the house then I noticed we ran out of food for Kve so I went to the conbini in the middle of the night w
 
Andy called this look 'Tokyo nights 2011'
Wwww

Yesterday I went to visit my grandparents and then Hatul's parents came to visit at our apartment (^ω^)
Then in the evening I went to meet friends and came home super late (for me)
1:00 am!!
I'm not used to it anymore we

Today I have a doctor's appointment so I'm working an evening shift

I basically have no plans for the week, I wanna celebrate mayu's bday alreadyyy but she's in santorini with bf w

♡☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*♡

I can't wait for my hair salon appointment!!!

It's 14/11 and it's a place I wanted to go for a long time!

Lately I'm struggling with my hair more then usual, the color is really messy and I also need a haircut already 
I can't really use my exte cause the cut and the color insanely unmatch ww


I have 2 sets of exte in the same color
They r kinda pinkish blond a little ashy it's hard to explain w
It looked cute in the beginning but now my hair is so yellow and uneven that it just doesn't work

So

I wanna do this color for my whole hair
It's something like pink blonde

Rose champagne 

Idk I told the hair dresser and she said it's gonna be a big process but it's possible 
So I can't wait!

Anyway I ramble too much I still have stuff to do today w
See u later!

Have a lovely week♡♡

4 件のコメント:

  1. This will look sooo cool♥️♥️

    返信削除
  2. I know that feel!!! I need a hair trim so bad. I need my layers back! Andddd prob going to grow out my hair as long as I had it last time before my big cut XD
    きーりん♡
    bunnycraftydreamblog.com

    返信削除
    返信
    1. I actually really love your short hair!!♡
      But also, I understand wanting a change
      Sometimes I want my long hair back but it's so mendokusai to have long hair like mine(;´д`) it's like a damn blanket

      削除