2022年6月1日水曜日

ヘアメイク(゚ω゚)

 

Met the gals today after work~

make!

and hair!


Nothing much just using my favorite blush at the moment 

it's actually cream not powder and I really love it
Canmake cream cheeks are the best!

I always used very pink blush but lately I've been more into the coral & orange~ 

Today's lunch at Beer Garden

We wanted to get mochi but we went to mochikva and they had no mochi and no tapioca (._.)

met Ryan chan on our way

I actually wanted to blog about our findings at the stock shop but when I came home Hatul was so miserable he had horrible migraine l day and I wanted to keep him company and take care of him so now it's 1.5 hours past my bed time and I'm still wearing my lashes wwww
so I'll continue this tomorrow, gonna run take a shower and sleep!

おやちゅみ🐥

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿