2022年6月19日日曜日

Kuma boom🐻

Here are some recent gets!

Finally a Suzy's Zoo tshirt! I needed one forever 

Also, I wanted to buy a new Boof meigurumi since I lost the one I had on my bag, But then I found something even better!
Phone cases~~

That's another thing I really wanted cause I hate to lose my flip phone in my huge bags
How cute are they??

Some other things I got:

Peach John hiramini shorts, they're a little big but still cute

Magz, Sunglasses and another phone pochi!
Both Pop & R' have JSG on the coverΣ(゚ω゚)

Another kima type I like is care bears, So I also got this pochi(゚ω゚) Aaaaand FINALLY after Hatul took my white sunglasses to himself I bought myself another pair and of course why not L.D.S( ´∀`)w

Cute detail⚡

Today I'm going to get my nails done and then we have a meeting at LDI again~

simple co*de 
Tshirt...Suzy's zoo
Skirt...Shake Shake
Pumps...shein
Bag...Cher
Shushu...SBY

🐻🐻🐻

What's gonna be my next Kuma Kuma item??(´(ェ)`)

とりあえずバイキー( ´・ω・)シ

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿