2022年6月8日水曜日

LDI🎀

 こんちゃ(。・ω・)ノ

I'm on my way back from a VC conference at ZARA main office but I have some time so I'll tell you about yesterday's meeting at LDI!

LDI is the Israeli company that holds the rights to many cool characters like Loony tunes, Harry Potter, Pink panther, Tom & Jerry, marvel & off...
Hello Kitty(・∀・)

We went with Center san Ben to a meeting at LDI to discuss our next event! it's gonna be a cool collabo(^ω^)

At the meeting 

ww

ish hashuv meod

bald kitty w

checking some merch

The office was so cool like a museum or store for so many merchandise! マヂすげ

Outfit with the Kitty chan wall
Dress...Liz Lisa
Vest...mercari 
Sandals...Scoop
Bag...Liz Lisa
Accessories...Liz Lisa, TRALALA 

AKP💋

I'm so excited for this next project!! It's gonna be one of the most exciting, coolest experiences♡♡

I'll give more details when I can(・∀・) 
but for now,

じゃね!( ´∀`)/~~

4 件のコメント:

  1. I love your co*de so much!!! And that office, omg it looks like a photography setup *A* I can't wait to hear more about your next event!

    返信削除
  2. Damn, how cool is that??? I'm so happy for your guys!!!

    返信削除