2022年6月14日火曜日

My everyday makeup (gyaru inspired) - Glossy make p.1

GM!🐣

Posting the first part of my everyday makeup tutorial!
in this part I'm showing how I do the base make & eyebrows (*・ω・)
My everyday make for work is not gal but gal inspired~

So let's start!
🎀

First step after you apply your morning skincare will be concealer
I swear by the Calypso magic concealer, I use it for years and I've never found anything better

When I'm doing full gyaru make I usually use concealer after foundation but on my everyday make I rather use it under cause I only apply BB cream

Step 2- BB cream!
I use a brush to apply and then tap with a flat sponge

Step 3- Eyebrows

using a small brush, You want to brush your brows up and out. This part is only for people who draw their eyebrows and frankly I think the eyebrows are a very big part of a gal make and a part of what I call gyaru inspired in this everyday makeup

draw a line continuing the bottom of your real brow, up to the when your brow bone is

then use not the tip but the flat part of the pencil to fill the brow to how thick you want it, I like to draw them pretty thin

then lift your brow and draw the tail of your eyebrow pointing up, and close the all shape

After filling the eyebrow shape with the pencil, smudge using your finger, the inner corners of the brow down your nose (a little bit), this gives a softer look to the eyebrow and countur the nose a little bit (another gyaru inspired teqnich)

Then I like to set with eyebrow shadow
 

Using a concealer pen, refine the tails of the eyebrow and make it a little less flat

And there you go, You have your mean gal brows that makes you look angry all day (good for people who works in retail)

Gonna post the  ext part later today!

bye for now♡


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿