2022年6月15日水曜日

Everyday nose contour( ´_ゝ`)☆

おはピょー🐣

Last part of the makeup tutorial! I'll show you how I do my nose contour(°∀°)

I use the same product I use for years, The canmake nose shadow powder,
I prefer no.1 cause the highlight is more white and a bit glossy☆彡
スタート!

Step 1- shadow

Using a fluffier brush apply the dark nose shadow down your nose bridge from eyebrows to nose tip 

Then create a circle like so leaving an "empty " spot on the tip of your nose

Using thin brush draw a thin line from one side to the other, you can use a brown shadow
This is a little different then traditional gyaru nose strips that goes all the way down. We create "2 parts"- bridge & tip
Blend

Step 2- Highlight

use the light nose shadow or highlighter to create a stripe between the shadow we did before, from between your eyes down to the thin line we draw (and blended), That for highlighting the bridge part
Then put just one spot of highlight in the middle of the tip part
blend of course 

should look kinda like this

you can make the shadows harder so the nose looks more refined but since this is a light, more natural make I like to do it like this

Gonna get to work soon so I'll talk to you later!
🐤

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿