2022年6月13日月曜日

Day off☀️

Hi hi♡

Today I had my day off🌼
it was really good cause I could go to the Cream tribute at Ozen bar last night with Noy☆ it was really fun and the best part was I wasn't stressed to go to sleep cause I didn't have to wake up at 5 am

Today Noy & I woke up and had coffee and talked a little about our coming event, Plans and such(´・ω・`) Then I woke Hatul up and when Noy went home I started getting ready and I was even taking pics for my everyday makeup tutorial I'm gonna post soon(・∀・)

Today outfit~
Tshirt...Junk Food
Skirt...off brand 
Shoes...shein
Bag...off brand 
Bracelet...SweetHeart♡Yun


🐱💗🐥


Matching sunglasses♡o(^-^o)(o^-^)o

We went to the asian market at the central station to buy some food

And some stuff for our kitchen ww

AYU WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN A PLACE LIKE THIS

What we got!

All this plus vegetable that are not in the picture for 300₪!
Udon was 3 for 10₪ and many of the stuff here are good for at least 3 meals
The asian market is my fave

For lunch I made rice & Hatul made veggies




And what's better then eating those with Japanese mayo wwww
why does it has to be so delicious (;_;)

I also bought some cute undies 

I had a package I should've picked today but I forgot and now it won't be till Thursday that I'll have time to go pick it up( TДT)
I was my nail deco & phone covers
booo(´;ω;`)

Tomorrow I meet Mayu & Noy and we have a very important mission w
I need to figure out my outfit ( ・∋・)

Anyway, I'll post my tutorial tomorrow morning!
it's gonna be 2~3 posts cause I felt like it's better to separate it to parts so stay tuned!

Byebye for now♡

4 件のコメント:

  1. I also find ayu in the most random packagings! Lmao

    返信削除
    返信
    1. I swear when I see her I'm very tempted to buy( ´∀`)っw

      削除
  2. הכל נראה כזה טעיםםםםם
    ( ゚∀゚)
    התחתונים סופר מושלמים אני חייב ללכת לרכוש כמה לעצמי
    (≧ω≦。)

    返信削除
    返信
    1. בכללי בוט נלך מתישהו בקרוב

      削除