2022年6月14日火曜日

Everyday makeup (gyaru inspired) - Glossy make p.2

Second part of the makeup tutorial!
Check out part 1 if you still haven't ♡

For my every day eye make I recently use this palette I got from Aliexpress!
it's super cute and I really like the shades and textures(o・ω・o) Some of them are creamy and some are compressed powder~

I used the shades I numbered ~☆

So!
First apply the soft pink eyeshadow (1) over your eyelid like so

Then using the darker glittery pink (2) on the outer corners up to the middle of the lid, blend
 Then do the same with the reddish eyeshadow (3) on the corner of the eye and blend, pull some of the eyeshadow to your under eye line
Then using dark brown eyeliner draw a wing, Like in most gal makeup the wing is continuing the eye shape downward.
in this makeup I won't do a full line, I start it from the outer 1/3 part of the eye


Then using a dark brown pencil, draw the bottom line down a bit, leaving a small gap between the lash line and the pencil, going up and closing the shape very close to your actual lash line in the middle of it, when your pupil is
(I usually like to set with eyeshadow as well)

Then use the soft pink shadow (1) under your whole eye

And to the glossy part- Use the glittery pink eyeshadow cream (4) or any glittery cream in the middle of your tom eyelid going from up and down then tapping over the whole lid to blend 
Under your eye use just a little bit in the middle of the "namida bukuro" (tear bag) and blend to the inner corner of your eye


Glossy eyes!
but still not finished ~

Then I do my nose contour but I'll show you on a different post cause I don't want this one to be soooooo long and it already is w
Use eyebrow mascara
tip- brush against the hairs first to make sure they get completely covered

Very important- eyelash curler 
Since it's gyaru inspired the lashes are very important, So they must be curled up too!

Mascara☆
Put effort in applying the mascara, You want to try and create the look of somewhat fake lashes

Eye make is all done!

Just adding blush & highlighter 

I use canmake cream cheek no.7 (coral orange)

And YSL pink shimmer stick as highlighter 
Since I have dry skin, Creamy textures are better for me usually (´- `*)

For my everyday make I usually don't wear lipstick just a lip balm but anyhow I like lighter colors on my lips

DONE!★☆★

Sorry for messy hair, it was my wash day w

I really like this makeup and it stays the whole day during my rough routine w
This is currently the make I like to do the most but I also sometimes do other things, I'll try to do a tutorial for the kirakira everyday make as well!

I thought I'll have time to post this so much earlier today but I had a crazy day at work
I'm now at Dizisen waiting for Mayu & Noy~~ so I'll talk to u later!
hopefully I'll post the third post with the nose contour tutorial today(*-ω人)

bye bye★

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿