2022年6月10日金曜日

Summer Georgiekaji🐥🐻

おはピょ🌷

Today's co*de!
Dress...Pull&Bear
Knit...LDS
Shoes...Aliexpress 
Bag...Korilakkuma
Accessories...off brand

Georgiekaji rule no.1 for the next season: White cotton!

obsessed with cotton, especially white, and tbh all kinds of natural fabrics that are perfect for summer

Georgiekaji rule no.2- Kuma!

Got my new Kuma phone case from aliexpress and I'm inlove with him(゚ω゚)
Kuma accessories, kuma print, kuma bags, kuma everything!🐻(・∀・)🐻

Georgiekaji rule no.3- Kuma feet🐾

New shoes!Also from aliexpress 
they are UGG dupes w
big thanks to Emi for helping me find my new Kuma feet~ since it's too hot for boots now(~o~)

I think this sums up my style for this summer w
of course many more things but this is like.. an everyday casual choise w

Gotta ho now,
ちゅー♡

2 件のコメント:

  1. cute outfit, I'm really love white colours as well for summer its so nice and bright. the tan shoes go so well with the dress as well <3

    返信削除
    返信
    1. thank u sm♡
      Those shoes goes with so many of the outfits I wanna wear but it's already too hot to wear them( TДT)

      削除