2021年7月31日土曜日

PiyoBerryBee☆

Last week I met Noy & Innu on my day off♡ 

Noy & I twinned with our Tralala dresseso(^-^o)(o^-^)o

We ate lunch near Dizisen, Inu & I took a salad
今日からダイエットwwwww

No cause it was too hotttt for anything else

Noy and her side tershi

Then off we went to have a drink at SoBing
This time I took just cold matcha milk cause I had a hint of a stomach ache and didn't want boba

These days an uchiwa is a MUST

かっこいいw

Had a Banana in my bag for emergency 

Then we took some pics before going back into Dizisen

姫双子

Himekaji life

At Dizisen we went to take purikura! 久々!!!!we did some together and some solo pics

Random gifs of Aliexpress magic to love 

Www

Had lots of fun with my cuties and I'm waiting to see them again this week!
I hope maybe to go to the beach this week too??
🙏🏼

バイキー♡

3 件のコメント:

  1. You all look so cute! I love your Tralala dress and those gifs <3

    返信削除
  2. You gals are so precious!!!! And I really want a TRALALA dress even more now XD

    返信削除
  3. You guys are so friggin cute (♥w♥)
    - Amiman♥

    返信削除