2021年7月28日水曜日

PiyoMinnieBerry♡

やほー💓

Somehow I always fail to blog about meets cause I'm too lazy to post so many photos w what have I become ww

So here's a post about my meet with Noy & Mayu a couple of weeks ago🐻

Did my make after work, I was quite happy with it but I wish I styled my hair differently 


I wanted something kinda colorful so my makeup was inspired by this one look that romihi did with sparkly light blue eyeshadow, it was really cute irl but it doesn't show in pics

That's the inspo pic♡ that trio of romikanasuzu is very inspiring to me lately 

I should try it again a d take a pic with good lighting (´;ω;`)

So I met Noy & Mayu and we went to the supermarket to get snacks and there were super cute bear plushies there

I thought it would be really cute to put it on my bag cause the purple and hot pink💜💗💜💗 so we got them and put them on our bags and We forced mayu to get one, she didn't want to at first w but we told her we wouldn't be her friends anymore www

Taking selfies with Noy & Tom

Wwww

I love this filter
And tom
Pls

At the $ store I saw myself sitting on one of the shelves 

Then off we went to So Bing cause we have to get our matcha???

And after sitting there for a while the owner came up to us and asked what dessert we want and he gave us one for free!!!

We got the Mango Cheesecake Bing So
Yummyyyy


Today I'm meeting Innu & Noy!
It's my day off so I can finally put my extreme and do my make at home
That's too rare w

What should I wear??
I need to go and choose now~ 

Have a good day♡♡

3 件のコメント:

  1. Omgggg you are all so cute <3333

    返信削除
  2. Always love seeing your posts about your outings! You gals always look so amazing. ♥ And that was really awesome about the So Bing! Makes me want to find a place for yummy food and drink right now XD

    返信削除