2021年12月3日金曜日

1976

Today's co*de is full Cocolulu 🌴



I bought new boots yesterday!
I was one home and there's this show store I always pass by and there was a sale there, I always saw cute shoes there but I didn't stop, this time I did w

Engineer boots style♡
They r also water proof 

Today's colors

Today's inspo

In 1976 George was on Saturday night live with paul simon
It's a PERFECT performance 

Also love the twinning w

1976 George is also my hair inspo if that wasn't clear w

Anyway🤣
This was on my mind today

Gotta get me a cup of coffee before work, see u later!

4 件のコメント:

  1. Those boots omg!!!! And they're waterproof aaah *3*

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Yesss they r such an amazing get!! I love local shops of old men:')

      削除
  2. Why that picture of George with Kermit looks so chaotic LMAOOO

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Kermit looks like he's about to set himself on fire and tbh: same🤣🤣🤣

      削除