2021年12月13日月曜日

Himehobo kei(*゚ー゚)

おはよー♡


久しぶりw

Sorry I haven't blogged in a few days, but I'm back!

Wanted to share my co*de from the day I got my nails done~ inspired heavily by Tsu as always 


Dress...Liz Lisa 
Coat...shein
Boots...off brand 
Hat...from mercari
Bag...bezalel market
Necklace...Excellence × Tsubasa
Inner...Liz Lisa

Details(´(ェ)`)

I got this dress as a present from Innu before she left
I miss Innu( TДT)

I think this is my favorite outfit rn
Liz lisa dress & a hobo coat is my boom again

As for hair & make, I finally had time for exte??? Finally!!!!

My usual make with brighter cheeks
Lips are YSL♡

Today I'm meeting Noy & Mayu
I feel like it's been forever! These days r long(´;ω;`)

I'll talk to u later
Byekiii



4 件のコメント:

  1. I'm so in love with this co*de *O* your makeup is life TwT can't wait to read the meetup post! Have fun!

    返信削除
  2. What a cute co*de, I love Liz Lisa <3

    返信削除
  3. I'm absolutely living for the combo of your hair, the hat, and makeup here *A*

    返信削除
  4. omg yesss love the liz lisa combo with a big coat <333

    返信削除