2022年6月29日水曜日

私服☆買いも

おはよー🧸

Yesterday's co*de & gets from Akipoyo's meeting ♡

first of all, I was carrying my new bag I got from Aliexpress, fitting my Kuma boom(´(ェ)`)

It's so perfect I just HAD to get it in another color(´- `*)
Here's the link☆

Co*De


Tshirt...BMB
Shorts...Peach John
Bag & Shoes...Aliexpress 
Shushu...SweetHeart☆Yun

パステル(´ω`)

And my gets!

The overall is really cute but I need to fix it a little 

shoes for my bday outfit (゚ω゚)

Yet ANOTHER bikini but I had to get this one 👀

Some undies( ´∀`) how cute is the pink groovy one?

also I found an Ocean Pacific bikini top for 5₪ WHAT??
I feel like I've been to a Murasaki Sports outlet w

Tomorrow is the Hello Kitty party and I still have no idea what to wear (-_-;)
I'll have to figure it out today asap

bye for now♡

2 件のコメント:

  1. that care bear bag is so cute and such a nice pop of colour with your outfit. omg have such a good time at the hello kitty party <3

    返信削除
  2. Omggg that bikini!! 。゜゜(´O`) ゜゜。 it's perfect!
    - Amiman♥

    返信削除