2023年8月9日水曜日

ひまな日🌻

I had a day off today so went to the beach with Noichi💗

OceanPacific bikini today🌊

As always the important serious task of putting alcohol into a non glass bottle before arriving to the beach w

Keeping myself bihaku so I'll look young forever 

I used Nivea protect&bronze today and I literally feel like I didn't get any tan!
but I'm also glad I didn't burn(-.-)

Today's gets!


Bought the pink leopring bottle like everyone else w
I refused in the beginning but then I decided why not
it was 50% off(*・ω・)

And! Green tea & matcha from MochiTlv
💚

I finished talking on the phone with Mayuchan I said I have only a little bit of time but of course as always www


how are we always like this

anyway!
time to go to bed

I'll see u tomorrow ♡

2 件のコメント:

  1. פעם הבאה תנסה את השמן שיזוף שלי אז! גם משזף וגם לא נשרפים

    返信削除
    返信
    1. בכלל אולי באמת אנסה
      למרות שתדע שיש לי עוד תכשיר מהסדרה של 2spf שזה קרם ולא שמן

      削除