2023年8月3日木曜日

夏🌺

 Just a pink mess made by Akipoyo w

I'm omw home finally 
this week was long and exhausting with the visit we had from Spain at work
but it was today and now just one more shift and WEEKEND (・∀・)

On Saturday I'm going with Noichi to the beach🌊

from last time♡


(;´A`)

Beach outfit☆

Dress...Roxy
Bikini...Roxy
Sandals...Shein
Bag...Hello Kitty
Necklace...Hello Kitty

Point🌺🌺🌺

Did I show my summer nails even??

I love them so much!!!🌺🌊🌴

ATanned Kitty Chan
(゚ω゚)

As always big thanks to Noichi for my nails


I'm now picking a package from the post office and omg the line is sooooo longggg
I was also waiting for the bus for like 15 minutes or more(`・д・´)
What's going on today??

I can't wait to get home
(´;ω;`)

Anyway
I'll talk to u later!

bye for now ☆

3 件のコメント:

  1. You're so cool and stylist 🩷🩷🩷🩷

    返信削除
    返信
    1. thank you so much!!!(´;ω;`)♡♡♡

      削除
  2. Tan kitty chan is the best~ I saw a tan hello kitty nail set on aliexpress and i NEED it lol
    - Amiman♥

    返信削除