2023年8月5日土曜日

Cortex blowout brush🎀

!!!!!!!


Life changing!!!!!!

it took me less then 15 minutes to blowout my hair today!


I can't say I'm a master at styling with this brush yet, but it was my first try!
I usually don't blow-dry my hair till it's 100% smooth cause it's harder for me to style it after
bit I do like more volume on top
so next time I might try a different direction when using the brush
but!
I loved it! it was so comfortable to use and fast to dry!
it used to be my most hated thing to blow-dry my hair but I feel my life has changed w

I recommend it highly!

I know everyone talking about the Dyson one but I really didn't want to spend 2500₪ on something right now (or ask it as a present), and tbh I don't need all the different heads
this one is enough and perfectly match my needs~☆

well
gonna go to sleep now
I'll see you tomorrow(^ω^)


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿