2021年6月11日金曜日

私服

おは🐥

Yesterday was crazy
At work it was sooo hectic I didn't take a break until like 1 hour before the end of my shift cause there was so much stuff to do and everyone were so histeric about everything 
Ugh

Anywayyyy
Got home at something like 17:30 and took a nap at 18:00 thinking yeah I'll get up at 19:00 and do all the stuff I need to do 
でも
Woke up at 21:30 (-_-)
And that's why I hate taking naps

とにかくit's finally weekend(;´д`)♡♡
Here is today's co*de
Top...TNT 
Bra top...got from a friend 
Shorts...pull and bear
Bag...off brand
Necklace...$ store
Shoes...Atta Girl

Point❤🤍💙

And today's face('・э・`)…

Also this was yesterday's co*de
Top...got from a friend 
Pants...Dickies 

I'm almost at work so I'll end here but see u later today!
👋😃

2 件のコメント:

  1. at least you've slept well as I always say!! :D when I am taking long naps my friend always tells me "then your body needed it" lol and it's true :) <3

    返信削除
  2. your c*de is soo cute!! 🌺 i’m always so inspired~✧*。٩(ˊωˋ*)و✧*。 also taking naps can be good for u sometimes~! i hope you are well rested~!

    返信削除