2021年6月4日金曜日

Stitch🌺

おはピょ🐣

Being the crazy stitch person today with my tshirt and backpack笑

I'm one to work and the buses r so annoying I don't know why it takes so long for any bus to arrive I have Israel's public transportation 

I feel bad for not dressing up (cause I basically live out of boxes still) so here's an older co*de from my old room
Top...ANAP
Pants...Edwin
Shoes...Atta girl 

Yesterday after work I went to the central station to get some stuff
I bought some food♡
Tsubuan, koshian and Gorman
Cause it's never too much an
Also some udon and inari(^q^)

I got this cute storage bag

And small plates (the floral one is made of tin it's for accessories, I already have one in orange and yellow)

Gonna get to work soon so I'll see u later!
Have a lovely weekend!
💗



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿