2021年6月30日水曜日

📢📢

Before going to sleep
I have an announcement 

Tomorrow EMI & I are gonna post our B/Vlog collaboration! 久々CharismaSisters Project(°∀°)♡

Gonna post it around noon/afternoon probably so stay tuned!

Also wanted to post today's spokaji co*de

Top...Cocolulu
Shorts...Zara
Shoes...Primark
Bag...Roxy

I really like those shorts I bought on our sale the fabric is so soft!!!

Earrings are off brand and colorful beach necklace is from TOPTEN🌈

Matching my breakfast to my outfit

www jk

Today I finally went to the hisalo!!!!!!!!!
Did only 10 minutes cause it's been so long

Now I'm gonna go to sleep and tomorrow after work I'm meeting Innu & Noy♡

1 件のコメント:

  1. Ur codes are always look so effortlessly gorgeous T__T and I need to go to the tanning salon but they haven’t been open for like 2 years!! And I’m so excited for the collab I know it’ll be amazing (╹◡╹)♡

    返信削除