2021年6月23日水曜日

フルーティー🍌🍓🍊

おっす❗❗
 

I'm home after today's shift
Talked to Mayu on the phone on the way back but now I have to do some stuff around the house and go to sleep early cause tomorrow the big sale starts and I'm working from 7:00~19:00
へ(×_×;)へ

とにかくtoday's co*de

🍎🍐🍑🍒🍊🍓🍋🍈🍇🍌
 Dress...Cocolulu
Necklace...TRALALA 
Shoes...FIX
Bag...off brand 

Points!

Fruity earrings from Paris Kids

Ponpon shushu from SweetHeart Yun!

Today was so hot
I can't believe it's almost July and I went to the beach only once???????
In 99' I went once a week what happened to me(;´д`)

Anyway I have to go!! W
See u tomorrow 

ぴよこ( ・∋・)


3 件のコメント:

  1. My fave dress ;o; I have yet to find it anywhere!

    And I hear you about the beach part...don't know if I'll ever get to go this year...considering things are going to be changing here in a few.

    But hope it all goes well with the sale!

    返信削除
    返信
    1. I'll send u a link if I ever find another one!(;o;)

      U mean cause covid? Here it's very confusing too

      削除
    2. Ohhhhh thank you!!!! I greatly appreciate it! ♥

      Well that and some plans I have. Please wish me luck!

      削除