2021年6月15日火曜日

Family hangout

Went to eat ramen today after work 🍜


I met my mom, my brother and Hatul at men ten ten (best ramen in tlv)
We had some starters and I ate tsukemen♡

For dessert we had apple gyoza

My brother played with the sesame jar and OF COURSE 

my mom's face...w

Then we went to Oomai to drink matcha milk!

アイス抹茶ミルク☆


There is an ice cream place right next to oomai so ofc my bro and Hatul had to get some dessert for the dessert(-_-)

They wanted ice cream so I took their drinks 
Ended up having 3 matcha milk cups www

It was super fun!
I hope we can do it again sometime ♡

Going to sleep なう
Tomorrow is an AKP meet!


ぴよ

4 件のコメント:

  1. Awww it's so great to see your mom and brother! Hope your whole family is doing well! And omg apple gyoza?! I want to try ;A;

    返信削除
  2. I love gyoza...it's so delicious *-*

    返信削除
  3. Omg that ramen looks so yummy :Q_ I never had sweet gyoza, how were they? Good? Anyway I adore your family, your brother reminds me of my little brother ahahah Also your co*de is the cutest <3 I'm totally in love with the vest <3 you're amazing as always!

    返信削除
  4. Omg this food sounds so good. I honestly have no idea how I feel about apple gyoza, lol - I would have to try it first! I'm glad you got to spend time with your family <3

    返信削除