2021年6月6日日曜日

抹茶ミルク💚

 
Today after work I went to T Lab with Hatul(=゚ω゚=)
We had matcha boba♡ it's the first time I went there~

It was so perfect and the place is so fancy w('∀'●)

After T Lab we went to the mall to buy shoes for Hatul
I also got some hair accessories 
And Hatul got shushus as well w and leopard print masks

It was really fun! And also very spontaneous('・э・`)

Today was also Jun's last day at work (;´д`)
We took photos at our hiding place w

I'll miss him! It won't be the same now(´;ω;`) since my first day we've worked together and for 3 years we became a power combo at work, I feel very lonely now⤵️サビシイ

One more thing before I go to sleep
I'm trying to focus on the bedroom now which is basically my room w 
Trying to figure out how to organize everything 
Winter clothes are the worst
But here's today's progress in accessories 

Gonna go to sleep now
Gn♡ 

1 件のコメント:

  1. I love your accessory section <3 the print on the "table" looks very cute *-*

    返信削除