2021年6月1日火曜日

First day of June♡

よー🐤
 
  
I'm on my way to do some errands but I'm taking it easy, I'm not stressed as I was this whole week

Through the Movings and all I was really mad at Hatul and we had rough time(-_-;) but now it's better
I think we can move forward and I hope we both learned from those hard days..
Today we met after work and strolled around tlv
We walked on the beach

Took some pics with Hatuli's film camera
We also went to a vintage shop to look for retro home decor and to daiso

He didn't deserve it but I bought him stickers that he wanted after he saw it in the shop's window

Another cat

I wasn't hungry so I just bought matcha boba♡

It was really nice and we decide to try and go on a weekly date after work^^

I'm so tired but I'll be home pretty late tonight;-; also now I got hungry w ofc

My battery is low so gotta go
See u next time!

3 件のコメント:

  1. Lovely photos! I can't believe it's already June, oh my :o 💐

    Soaphoria ShinyShamp 🧼💇
    Youtube

    返信削除
  2. Ahhh moving is so stressful! I'm glad it is done now. I absolutely love your top <3 So cute.

    返信削除
  3. So glad things are working out! Just goes to show that somehow things work out. I'm working on realizing this now and I hope it will continue to go well for you too ♥

    返信削除