2021年6月21日月曜日

🐣

おはZzz

I start today at 6:30 so no time to dress up againサゲ⤵️(;_;)
But here is an outfit from last week that I didn't post~~

ココスタイル🌴

Top...ALBA ROSA
PANTS...Cocolulu
Belt...Cocolulu 
Boxers...Yummy mart
Shoes...FIX
Accessories...off brand 

Summerバイブ🌅
 

This week we're preparing for the big summer SALE and it's very stressful and exhausting, but I'm trying my best to be wise about my time and rest as much in between (going to sleep at 22:30 every day(-_-;))

This morning's highlight: I put a kiiroitori charm on my phone 

It's pretty heavy so I'll probably notice if it falls (RIP my tiny Ayu charm💔)

Of and btw! I found a dress for my bday
Bought it and hoping it won't get cancelled w

Well, have a great day today and see u later!

ぴよ

2 件のコメント:

  1. אני חייב גם כבר לשים צארם על הפלא
    (((・・;)
    אולי עכשיו כשקראתי את זה לא אשכח ww

    返信削除
    返信
    1. שתדע שביטלו את הדובים שקניתי לנו

      削除