2021年6月18日金曜日

久々エクステ🙆‍♀️

今日ひま🌻

Finally had time to put on my exte after FOREVER 


It's not perfect cause I was in a hurry and also my hair is disgusting and long w
But it's better then nothing 
Also today's make with pink lenses that I didn't wear for a long time♡ wanted to go for real himekaji(´・∀・)

🌼コーデ🌼

Dress...Liz Lisa
Boots...Aliexpress 
Bag...LDS
Necklace...Tralala
Bangles...$ store

I'm going to meet Innu & Noy for boba( ・ω・) But my bus does it arrive!!!!ウザ❗❗

Anyway, hope everyone are having a fun weekend so far笑


ぴよ( ・∋・)

5 件のコメント:

  1. Omggg the boots!! Gorgeous outfit as always, hope u, innu and noy have a good time ^_^

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Thank you so much!!♡♡
      IT WAS SO HOT IN THE BOOTS but I had to wear them with that co*deeee;0; w

      削除
  2. Not perfect?? Pshh your hair came out perfect to me~ You look pretty as always~~
    - Amiman♥

    返信削除
  3. I just love your exte so much!! It looks sooooo FAB on you <33

    返信削除