2021年6月18日金曜日

Today's meet☆

Today's meet was fun!
I was a little late cause the bus( >д<)、;'.・ was so late
But then I met Innu & Noy at the bus station at Dizisen and we went to drink matcha at T Lab 

Filming them coming from Dizisen w

 Innu took photos of me filming her

At T Lab I took the matcha parfait (matcha maple) and it was PERFECT 


I don't know which one I like more the boba or the parfait but T Lab has the best matcha in tlv


PiyoBerry!

Then we went to the thrift market that happens every Friday on HaHashmonaim street (behind T Lab)

Some cute stuff I saw there 

I bought those ones cause they r so cute

Israeli vintage 

It was really hot at some point but it was fun! I've never been to this market cause I always work on Fridays so it was a nice surprise! (We went to drink matcha and we didn't even remember this was going on at the same place)

I'm now at my parents for the weekend, we had BBQ for dinner and I ate some veggie burger & veggie kebabs w

Gonna go to sleep now so see u tomorrow!♡

ピょやすみ🐤🌙
 

2 件のコメント:

  1. You gals all look amazing! I love your summer styles~

    返信削除
  2. בכלל היה כיף💖💖💖
    אבל איפה התמונה שלך בוחר סכין?

    返信削除